BarreFLEX Teacher Training with Brooke Coblentz
BarreFLEX Teacher Training for Nov. 4th & 5th has been POSTPONED
check back here soon for future training dates
Flex Yoga’s BarreFLEX training is also available as continuing credit for ACE, AFAA and NASM. ACE and NASM as 1.4 credits and AFAA 14.
What to expect:
- During the two day training participants will receive a manual explaining the basics of barre and how to create a safe and fun class.
- Learn modifications for different fitness levels and those with physical limitations.
- Participants will leave with choreography to take into the studio and teach right away.
- They will begin to create their own choreography using information learned during training. They will be required to use the class they create for the video or in person class review by Brooke.
- Learn basic anatomy and kinesiology to be a confident group fitness instructor.
*Flex Yoga reserves the right to cancel if minimum number of sign ups are not met.
Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about the training!